If you want to know what exactly Builderall is and how will it help you to grow your online business, here you have a complete unbiased Builderall review based on my own experience.
If you are reading this, it probably means that you have heard of Builderall and you are trying to figure out if it’s the right solution for you.
First of all: what is Builderall?
Builderall is an all-in-one web design and digital marketing platform that will enable you to create and grow an online business. “All-in-one” means that potentially you won’t need any other tool outside those offered by Builderall.
In this complete review you will find out all the pros and cons of Builderall and hopefully, you will be able to make the right decision based on this information.
Builderall Review: An Overview
Generally, this could be a positive aspect but also a negative one, meaning that if a platform offers several multiples services, they might be low quality or not exactly well integrated into the whole ecosystem.
But believe me, this is not the case.
Builderall: Top Features
All the tools inside Builderall (more than 35) are divided into 6 main categories:
- Email Marketing
You can play with more than 35 apps of Builderall.
- Drag N Drop Website Builder: This is their default page builder app that enables to quickly build entire websites and funnels in minutes
- Email Marketing Automation: They named this app as “MailingBoss”. It’s an email marketing and professional automation all-in-one platform.
- Telegram: It enables you to build Telegram funnels with Builderall. With this, you can take full advantage of Telegram automated messages and bots to get more leads
- Pixel Perfect Site Builder: This is their alternative page builder app that lets you build pages for your website with utmost precision
- DNS Manager: With this, you can manage the domains connected to your Builderall account
- Builderall Canvas: This is their funnel builder app, where you can create landing pages, sales pages, upsells, emails, and more by leveraging all of their features
- App Builder: The App Creator allows you to create apps and publish them to the Google Play store, The Apple App Store, or the Amazon App Store.
- Builderall Unlimited Magazine Builder: Create digital magazines with a flip-action creation tool, for your clients without being a programmer or a designer.
- eCommerce: With Builderall eCommerce by Magento you can build your eCommerce store right inside Builderall
- WordPress 3-Click Integration: You can take advantage of Builderall’s WordPress integration to build and publish your webpages
- Builderall Directory Builder: With this, you can create your own listings and directories. You can get started by adding listings that include local attractions, businesses, or other places of interest.
- Video Funnel Builder: Create and share funnel videos by adding image tags with actions such as CALL, EMAIL, URL and their new feature to ADD FUNNEL STEPS
- Mockup Studio: Easily design incredible images, videos, and Facebook posts that grab the viewer’s attention and drive action much more effectively than a standard Facebook post. Develop your own eBook covers, info-products, and other mock-ups with their exclusive MockUp Studio tool.
- Video Tag Tool: Customize your videos by adding image tags with actions such as CALL, EMAIL, and visit a WEBSITE. This tool lets your audience get in touch with you easily.
- Presentation Studio: This allows you to create professional business presentations without the need for programming or design skills.
- 3D Photo Editor Studio: Create beautiful photos, logos, and social media graphics. Builderall’s Photo Studio is an easy yet powerful photo editing and graphic design software.
- Animated VSL Video Builder: Make unlimited animated videos and sales videos with this animation tool. Design your own characters and expressions, or choose between the hundreds of exclusive characters available to you. Download and publish on your own website, YouTube channel, Facebook account, and more.
- Transparent Floating Videos: Boost your authority by making a floating video for your website in minutes, without the need for expensive professional equipment.
- Browser Notifications App: Personalize, automate, and do so much more with browser notifications.
- SEO On-Page Report App: This Page Report tool will help you rank your page on the search engines, by analyzing your page content, looking at your tags, images, and all meta information.
- Click Map: This heat mapping tool allows you to see where your visitors have been clicking on each page, helping you understand how people navigate your site.
- Social Autopost App: With this tool, you can manage your multiple social media platforms
- Professional Messenger Chatbot: Automate your communications with prospects and clients via messenger chat.
- Share Locker: You can lock some content behind the social lockers.
- eLearning: You can create unlimited courses for your students right inside Builderall
- Script Generator: It helps you with copywriting scripts, autoresponder scripts, and also scripts for video sales letters.
- Social Proof Pop-up: This tool is similar to GetProof tool that lets you display the conversions on your site to live visitors.
- Video Wrapper: Customize your videos with images and texts.
- Instagram Autoresponder: Engage your Instagram followers on your social media posts. Instagram Autoresponder is an automation tool to engage your Instagram followers on your social media posts.
- SMS Messaging: Reach your leads efficiently by text message. Send bulk text messages to a large number of recipients simultaneously with our SMS Messaging app.
- Builderall Webinar Builder: Create an interactive LIVE webinar with streaming options, screen sharing, webinar recording, and more. Organize live streaming on Facebook and YouTube too with RTMP streaming
- VA Access: You can allow other people to restricted access to your account by simply sharing your Builderall email and access key.
- Professional Website Bot: Create chatbots for your websites using our flow system without having to rely on Facebook to engage your customers.
- Professional Emails: Create email accounts for your domains to manage the communications of your business.
- CRM: Manage your customer pipeline, log sales activity, and store contact data.
So, let’s have a look at some of the top features Builderall has to offer…
Drag and Drop Website Builder
The new Cheetah Drag N Drop Website Builder has brought amazing improvements in the User Experience.
The builder is fluid, intuitive, and offers all the features to create awesome websites, for both desktop and mobile.
This tool is perfect to create websites, landing pages, sales funnels, and blogs. And you don’t even have to start from zero, thanks to the massive collection of pre-made templates.
The Drag and Drop system is absolutely easy to use and very beginner-friendly, but the wide range of features you can choose from allows you to create a truly professional website.
I personally use this tool very often and I’ve never encountered any significant problem, and with the new update, I find it even faster and with a better interface.
If you are thinking of starting an eCommerce, you will already know the most popular eCommerce platforms, such as Shopify or Wix. Builderall offers an online store builder too, and it works exactly like the others mentioned before.
You can simply add your products and then select your payment and delivery options.
Builderall allows you to set up an affiliate program, to make other people sell your products for you in exchange for a commission.
The User Experience is very similar to the Drag and Drop Website Builder and it makes it really easy and fast to set up your online store.
Pixel perfect builder
If you like the tools that help you create pages without the hassle of manual coding and designing, this is a perfect tool for you. you must try it once.
Their pixel-perfect builder is also known as a drag and drop building that allows you to create pages easily.
Essentially, it allows you to build online:
- Landing page
- Sales page
But what’s remarkable about Builderall is that you don’t have to start from scratch, you can pick any pre-made temple. Thye have a huge collection of templates.
This tool is based on the same concept as the previous ones. You can drag and drop elements inside the builder and design your mobile app. You can then upload it to App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store.
It is perfect if you want to create a relatively simple app, without hiring a professional app developer. But if you need a more complex and solid app, I would suggest looking for a professional developer.
The Design section includes many different tools that you can use to create and edit your designs. These are some of the design tools:
- Mockup Studio: here you can create materials such as eBook covers and desktop and mobile mockups.
- Photo Editor Studio: here you can edit your photos, add effects, and much more.
- Floating Videos: this tool is particularly useful if you want to catch the attention of your audience by creating a floating video on your web page.
The design offer of Builderall is ridiculously wide, and it can really satisfy your design needs, whatever they are.
And I find this an incredible opportunity because the design is often underestimated when it comes to business, but Builderall’s design tools can really help you in this way.
Email Marketing Automation “Mailingboss”
Builderall’s autoresponder is named Mailingboss, and it is really easy to use even for a complete beginner.
Builderall has no limits to email campaigns, meaning that you can virtually send unlimited numbers of emails to unlimited numbers of recipients.
With Mailingboss you can create new email campaigns, add new subscribers, track your subscribers, set automated responses, and much more.
This is one of Builderall’s best functionalities regarding efficiency, organization but also interface and usability. It’s a really complete product and as I said before it offers a solution to manage a fundamental part of your online business.
Builderall comes with more than 30 functionalities and lists them all wouldn’t be really useful.
However, some of them which are not included in the top features are worth a mention.
Some of the other functionalities that Builderall has to offer are:
- SEO Report, which helps you enhance your search engine visibility;
- Webinar Builder, which allows you to create, schedule and run your webinars, as well as monitor your webinar’s statistics;
- WordPress Integration, a feature that enables you to integrate your WordPress site with the other Builderall tools (especially useful if you have a WordPress site and you don’t want to rebuild it on Builderall);
- Click Map, a feature wherein you can see the areas within your website your visitors click, which is very useful to optimize your pages;
- Messenger chatbot and Instagram Autoresponder, which allow you to send automated messages to your audience on Facebook and Instagram.
What is the most surprising thing about Builderall?
Honestly: the price. You will not find any service like Builderall at this price.
I have tried many and I can assure you that the quality-price ratio of Builderall is unbeatable.
You can choose from a variety of different plans, which differ for the number of functionalities you will have access to.
The Premium Plan, which includes all the functionalities, is only $69.90, a very reasonable price compared to other similar platforms.
You can check the details of the different plans and get your 14 days free trial here:
Builderall: Pros and Cons
- More than 30 tools in one single platform
- Intuitive and very easy to use
- Old features are all updated.
- It is a very affordable tool compared to Clickfunnels and Kartra.
- Constant updates
- It’s actively being updated with improvements, new tools, and features.
- Perfect for beginners and intermediate entrepreneurs
- The price is very affordable for what it offers
- It has a lucrative affiliate program.
- It is preferable for new entrepreneurs, particularly for those with a tight budget.
- The App Builder and a few minor tools are too basic
- No mobile app to track your business
- They are too focused on adding more tools to their platform.
- 30+ tools might be overwhelming for newbies.
- Inconsistent user experience between the tools.
Builderall Review: Conclusions
In conclusion, I think Builderall is simply the best solution you can find if you want to create, grow and manage an online business.
I have been using Builderall for quite a long time and I would recommend it to anyone, despite being a beginner or a professional.
Also, Builderall is constantly updating its services to match its users’ needs, so you will never be using an out-of-date product, and this is a really important thing to keep in mind.
The product itself is probably the best of this kind, and the incredibly reasonable price makes it even more advantageous.
I find that the idea of having every tool I need for my business in one single place at an affordable price is absolutely amazing.
I hope you liked the Builderall review, if yes then don’t forget to share it with your friends.
If you want to try Builderall and see for yourself how it works, you can get your 30 days $1 trial here:
If you need a domain and hosting for your website and you don’t know where to buy it, I recommend Bluehost: