Are you considering Unbounce as a landing page builder for your business but want to know more about their pricing plans?
This post will cover the different Unbounce pricing plans in detail, and we will also see what kind of features they offer, plus the pros and cons of each plan they are offering.
That way, you can make a decision and choose the right pricing plan for your online business.
If you’ve already decided which plan to go for and you’re just looking for a discount on your Unbounce plan. Click the button below to grab your 20% OFF.
- Unbounce Pricing Plans: Overview
- Which Unbounce Pricing Plan is right for you?
- Unbounce Discount code?
- Does Unbounce Offer A Free Trial?
- Frequently Asked Questions related to Unbounce Pricing Plans
- Unbounce Alternatives
- Unbounce Pricing Plans: Conclusion
Otherwise, keep reading to learn more about the different Unbounce pricing plans.
Unbounce Pricing Plans: Overview
Unbounce has four different pricing plans available, plus a Concierge Plan for businesses that require higher limits:
- Launch Plan ($80 per month)
- Optimize Plan ($120 per month)
- Accelerate Plan ($200 per month)
- Scale Plan ($300 per month)
- Concierge Plan (custom pricing)
Let’s compare the features offered in each Plan:
Let’s now compare the different features offered in each plan:
|Popups & Sticky Bars||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Auto Image Optimizer||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Unsplash Photo Library||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Integrations & Webhooks||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Security & Compliance||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dynamic Text Replacement||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Accelerated Mobile Pages||No||No||Yes||Yes|
All pricing plans of Unbounce include the core features unlimited landing pages, drag-and-drop builder, page templates, real-time analytics, and integrations with third-party tools.
Next, I’ll go through the different pricing plans in detail to learn more about their features, as well as their pros and cons.
Unbounce Launch Plan ($80/mo)
The Launch Plan is suitable for beginners and small businesses who want to build their first landing pages and don’t need all the advanced features on the higher plans.
It provides up to 500 conversions, 20,000 unique monthly visits, one custom domain, and two users on the same account.
Launch Plan Features
Below are the features you’ll get with the Launch Plan:
- Unlimited Landing Pages – Unbounce allows you to build a total number of landing pages on all their pricing plans.
- Unlimited Pop-ups and Sticky Bars – You can create unlimited pop-ups and sticky bars on your landing pages to generate leads or sell your products.
- Unlimited Client Sub-Accounts – As an agency owner, you can create sub-accounts for your clients to manage their campaigns and landing pages.
- Free Hosting – Unbounce provides free hosting for all your landing pages, securely hosted via SSL encryption.
- Drag-And-Drop Builder – Build landing pages quickly by dragging and dropping different elements on your pages without being a tech-savvy person.
- Fully Customizable Templates – Start creating your landing pages with one of the pre-designed page templates and customize it to your own needs.
- Real-Time Conversion Analytics – Monitor all the critical metrics for your landing pages, pop-ups, and sticky bars in real-time from your Unbounce dashboard.
- Speed Boost – Unbounce will automatically implement Google’s best practices across all your landing pages to make sure they always load quickly.
- Auto Image Optimizer – This feature allows you to optimize your landing page’s images to make them load soon for every visitor.
- Unsplash Photo Library – Get access to more than 850,000 copyright-free photos from Unsplash and add them quickly to your pages from inside the page builder.
- Integrations & Webhooks – Unbounce has many in-app integrations with popular third-party software and more than 60 app integrations via Zapier.
- Security & Compliance – Unbounce adheres to industry-standard security and compliance standards, such as GDPR, 2FA, and Google SSO.
Launch Plan Pros
- Affordable plan, which provides all the necessary tools needed to create landing pages.
- You can create unlimited landing pages, popups, and sticky bars.
Launch Plan Cons
- You can reach 500 conversions per month very quickly.
- A/B split testing is not available on the Unbounce Launch Plan.
Unbounce Optimize Plan ($120/mo)
The Optimize Plan is an excellent plan for most users and provides essential tools like A/B split testing and AI-powered traffic distribution.
It allows you up to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 unique monthly visits, you can connect three custom domains and unlimited users tied to your account.
Optimize Plan Features
Aside from the features offered on the Launch Plan, it also includes:
- Smart Traffic – It helps you to Send visitors automatically to the landing page where they’re most likely to convert with this AI-powered optimization tool.
- A/B Testing – Split traffic to different landing page variations, popup, or sticky bar and see which one has better conversion rates.
- Dynamic Text Replacement (DTR) – Insert specific phrases into your PPC ads that will dynamically change according to what users are searching for.
Optimize Plan Pros
- Includes A/B split testing feature to optimize your pages for higher conversions.
- It provides unlimited users, which is beneficial for larger teams.
- Dynamic Text Replacement can increase the relevancy of your PPC campaigns.
Optimize Plan Cons
- Accelerated Mobile Pages are not available on this plan.
- No advanced targeting options for popups and sticky bars.
Unbounce Accelerate Plan ($200/mo)
The Accelerate Plan is suitable for big businesses and agencies as it offers all the features that Unbounce has to offer.
It allows up to 2,000 conversions, 40,000 unique monthly visitors, and you can connect 7 custom domains.
Accelerate Plan Features
The Unbounce Accelerate Plan includes all the features on the Optimize Plan, plus:
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) – You can Create lightning-fast mobile landing pages using their AMP technology and decrease the bounce rate on mobile pages.
- Advanced Targeting & Scheduling – You also get an advanced targeting feature for the popups and sticky bars such as cookie and location targeting. You can schedule your content to be published anytime in the future.
Accelerate Plan Pros
- This plan includes all features of the Unbounce.
- It offers higher limits for big businesses and marketing agencies.
Accelerate Plan Cons
- The Accelerate plan might be a bit expensive for some businesses.
Unbounce Scale Plan ($300/mo)
The Scale Plan is excellent for fast-growing businesses who want higher limits on their subscriptions.
It allows you up to 3,000 conversions, 50,000 unique monthly visitors, and you can connect up to 15 custom domains.
Best Features of Scale Plan
The Scale plan is identical to the Accelerate Plan.
The only difference is the higher limits of :
- 1,000 more conversions
- 10,000 more unique monthly visitors
- 8 more custom domains
Pros of Scale Plan
- Higher limits for fast-growing businesses and agencies.
Cons Scale Plan
- $300 per month is a bit expensive for some businesses.
Unbounce Concierge Plan (custom pricing)
Apart from the above four pricing plans, Unbounce is also offering a Concierge Plan which is available for larger businesses who even need much bigger limits.
Unbounce will offer you a custom pricing plan based on to your usage.
You’ll also get personalized onboarding, team training, strategic advice, and ongoing campaign support from a dedicated team of experts.
Which Unbounce Pricing Plan is right for you?
If you’re just starting with landing pages, I would recommend you pick the Launch Plan and get yourself familiar with the landing page builder.
The Launch Plan has everything you need to start and creating your first landing page.
If you already have some experience and are familiar with landing pages and are looking for ways to boost their pages’ conversions, then the Optimize Plan is a great choice.
It provides advanced features like A/B split testing and Dynamic Text Replacement, which can optimize your PPC campaigns and landing pages.
If you’re an agency or larger business, then the Accelerate Plan is perfect for you.
Apart from the higher limits, you’ll also get advanced targeting and scheduling options, plus AMP technology to make your pages load blazingly fast on mobile devices.
And finally, the Scale Plan is more suitable for fast-growing businesses who need even higher limits on their subscriptions.
Unbounce Discount code?
If you decide to take an annual subscription of Unbounce, you can save 10% on your plan.
However, as an Unbounce Partner, you can get an exclusive 20% OFF your first 3 months or 20% OFF your annual subscription using the link below:
Does Unbounce Offer A Free Trial?
Yes! Unbounce offers a 14-day free trial on all the plans that allow you to access all your selected plan features. And you’ll only be billed after 14 days of the trial period.
Once your trial period ends, Unbounce will send you an email reminder near the end of your trial, so you can take a call whether or not to continue with the Unbounce platform.
If you think that Unbounce isn’t the landing page builder you’re looking for, then you can cancel your trial inside your account dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions related to Unbounce Pricing Plans
Do I need to provide my credit card details to start a free trial?
You’ll need to provide your PayPal information or credit card or start a free trial with Unbounce platform.
The payment methods currently accepted by Unbounce are:
- American Express
However, you won’t charge a single penny during the free trial, and you can always cancel your account at any time inside your Unbounce dashboard.
If you think Unbounce doesn’t fit your business, here are some of the best Unbounce alternatives that you can check out:
Instapage is another landing page builder that offers advanced optimization features for businesses and agencies to grow their conversions.
Instapage provides more advanced tools and features. This is why their pricing plans are higher. Instapage is perfect for existing businesses looking for ways to grow their conversions by optimizing their landing pages.
Instapage has over 500 pre-made templates and intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder. Instapage is one of the most popular landing page builders for a fast-growing business or larger businesses.
Instapage Pricing Plans
Instapage offers 2 different plans for its users:
Instapage Business Plan ($199/mo)
The Business Plan costs $199 per month (or $149 per month for an annual subscription), and comes with the following features:
- No Conversion Limits
- 30,000 Unique Monthly Visits
- 30 Published Landing Pages
- 5 Workspaces
- 5 Team Members
- Drag-and-drop Builder – Create landing pages easily without any coding skills.
- Instablocks – Allows you to build landing pages quickly.
- Thor Render Engine – Fast page loading speeds.
- Post click Score – Measures the relevancy of your ads.
- AdMap – Visualize your ad campaigns inside your Instapage account.
- Multi-Step Forms – Collect additional information from your prospects.
- Server-Side A/B Testing – Test different variations of a landing page quickly.
- Heatmaps – See where your visitors have been clicking on.
- Conversion Analytics – Monitor your conversion data in real-time.
- Dynamic Text Replacement – Match your ad copy to the user’s search query.
- Third-party Integrations – Integrates with tons of third-party software.
- SSL Encryption – All pages created with Instapage are SSL encrypted.
- GDPR Compliance – Protect your visitors’ data.
- Google Single Sign-On (SSO) – Log in quickly using a single Google account.
Instapage Conversion Cloud Plan (custom pricing)
The Conversion Cloud Plan provides personalized pricing plans according to your needs.
It offers everything in the Business Plan, plus the following features:
- Enterprise SSO – Log into Instapage easily using Okta and OneLogin.
- 1:1 Ad-to-Page Personalization – Create personalized landing pages for your audience to increase conversions.
- Real-Time Visual Collaboration – On-page visual commenting for your team.
- Editable Global Blocks – Edit one-page block and have the changes reflected on each page the block appears.
- AMP Pages & Experiences – Build mobile pages that load quickly for your visitors.
- Direct Lead-Bypass – Send leads directly to your CRM or marketing automation tool.
- Audit Logs – Allows you to track your account history easily.
- Guaranteed Uptime-Enterprise SLA – Instapage has an uptime of 99.9%.
- Ad Spend Conversion Attribution – See the cost of each conversion.
- Page Migration Services – Instapage can help you rebuild your current landing pages inside Instapage.
- Dedicated Launch Specialist
- Customer Success Manager
- Custom Feature Implementation.
Instapage has a 14-day free trial available that gives you the chance to test their platform before purchasing any paid plan.
Builderall is an all-in-one digital marketing platform that you can use to run your entire online business.
Apart from landing pages, Builderall also allows you to build entire sales funnels using their drag-and-drop builder.
It also provides an integrated email marketing tool, shopping cart, webinar builder, course builder, membership areas, popups, chatbot, CRM tool, and more.
Builderall Pricing Plans
Builderall has 2 different pricing plans available:
The Premium Plan costs $69.90 per month and includes the following features:
- 15 Custom Domains
- 10 GB Disk Space
- Unlimited Email Subscribers
- Cheetah Website Builder
- Cheetah Funnel Builder
- Unlimited Builderall/Cheetah Subdomains
- Builderall Video Hosting and Manager
- Builderall Booking & Calendar App
- Builderall Private Chat Builder
- Professional Email Marketing Platform
- Drag N Drop Email Marketing Automation
- Super Fast CDN Servers
- Website Daily Backup
- DDOS Attack Prevention
- Unlimited Membership Areas
- Blogging Apps
- E-commerce Checkout
- SSL Certificate
- Mobile Page Loading Accelerator
- Full SEO On-Page Optimization
- Builderall Directory Builder
- A/B Split Testing
- Smart Popup
- CRM Integrated Tool
- SMS Messaging
- Magazine Builder
- Professional E-learning Course Builder
- Webinar Builder
- Builderall Website Agency System
- VA Access
- and a lot more…
Builderall Funnel Club Plan ($199+$69.9/mo)
The Funnel Club Plan costs $199 for the first month and $69.90 per month for the months after that.
It includes everything in the Premium Plan, plus the following features:
- 30+ Messenger Chatbot Niche Funnel
- 50+ Niche Funnels to capture leads
- 50+ Niche Funnels for Agencies
- 20+ Niche Funnels for List Building (lead magnet included)
- 10+ Builderall Premium Funnels
- 300+ Cheetah Strategic Funnels (quick editing)
- Weekly New Niche Funnels
- Weekly New Cheetah Strategic Themes
- Special: Builderall Premium Affiliate Automatic Approval
Builderall provides a 30-day trial for just $1 after which you’ll automatically put you on their Premium Plan if you don’t cancel before your trial ends.
As it’s suggested, ClickFunnels is a funnel builder that allows you to create awesome landing pages and sales funnels for your business using their intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
ClickFunnels provides a lot of funnel templates in different niches that are already proven to convert well.
Apart from that, ClickFunnels also provides email marketing, shopping cart, A/B split testing, membership areas, webinars, funnel sharing, and more.
ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
ClickFunnels has 3 different pricing plans available:
ClickFunnels Basic Plan ($97/mo)
The Basic Plan costs $97 per month and includes the following features:
- 20 Sales Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 1 User
- 3 Payment Gateways
- 3 Custom Domains
- Share Funnels
- Funnel Flix
- Funnel Hacker Forum
- Basic Email Support
ClickFunnels Platinum Plan ($297/mo)
The Platinum Plan includes everything in the Basic Plan, plus:
- Unlimited Sales Funnels
- Unlimited Pages
- 3 Users
- 9 Payment Gateways
- 9 Custom Domains
- Unlimited Follow-Up Funnels
- Priority Email & Live Chat Support
- Weekly Peer Review Hackathons
- Hours of Additional Training & Courses
- Actionetics: In-House Email Marketing Tool
- Backpack: Affiliate Program Management Tool
ClickFunnels Two Comma Club X Plan ($2,497/mo)
The Two Comma Club X Plan is ClickFunnels’ most complete plan suitable for larger businesses who need higher limits and priority phone support.
It includes everything in the Platinum Plan, plus the following features:
- 10 Users
- 27 Payment Gateways
- 27 Custom Domains
- Priority Email, Live Chat & Phone Support
- Access to the Two Comma Club X Coaching Program
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial to explore the possibilities of their platform.
Unbounce Pricing Plans: Conclusion
In this post, we’ve gone through the different Unbounce pricing plans extensively and talked about which features they offer, as well as their pros and cons.
At the end, which plans you should depend on your expertise level with landing page builders and the features you need for your business.
If you’re starting, I would recommend to begin with the Unbounce Launch Plan and slowly move up to higher plans as your business grows.
Businesses who are already familiar with landing pages can choose the Optimize Plan, as it provides some essential features to optimize your pages for higher conversions.
Larger businesses and agencies are recommended to pick the Accelerate Plan or Scale Plan as these plans provide all features of Unbounce to help you grow your business.
If you’re still undecided which plan to pick, don’t forget that Unbounce provides a 14-day free trial that gives you full access to all the features of your selected plan.